Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's Christmas In July

I woke up this morning so incredibly excited that I could not go back to sleep. I knew some sound of Levi's had woken me up, but he didn't make any more noises.

I started analyzing my feelings, and the only one I could come up with was that it felt like Christmas. Seriously. Christmas still has that delicious anticipatory feeling about it for me, even though I don't care as much about the gifts.

And why, do you ask, does it feel like Christmas this muggy July morning?

Let me show you:


I SEE MY FAMILY TODAY!!!!!!

Ok, so I won't see all of them today, but today is the beginning of it all. And the anticipation is killing me!


Also, I'm inordinately pleased with myself for being able to fit all of Levi's and my things for a week in these two bags:


What? Don't look at me like that! Clothes are squishier than you think ;)

2 comments:

  1. I took that pic =) yay for seeing family!!! Hope you have a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, the suspense cracks me up! I love you!

    ReplyDelete